Turkey Run State Park. Haven’t made an original post in a while. Enjoy.
"It’s a Spaghetti Monster pin."
“How would you describe the Spaghetti Monster?”
“It’s a semi-serious, semi-parody religion. If you substitute the word ‘Spaghetti Monster’ for the word God, it exposes religion to critical thinking. Because of the cultural reverence for the word ‘God,’ so much of religion flies under the radar of critical thinking. But if you think about it— the word ‘God’ is just a noise we make, just like ‘Spaghetti Monster’ is a noise. Both are placeholders for a concept, and neither is more valid than the other. The whole point of the Spaghetti Monster is not necessarily to say that God isn’t real, but to point out the flaws in our conceptualization of him.”
Mt.Fuji Japan 富士山 日本の絶景 Zekkei Beautiful Breathtaking Scenery をアップ♫Oct.25 2013 03:15 画像→
by, A2K Design
How to Tie a Tie [lefthandedtoons]
Rolf Maeder set out to the Grand Canyon for what he thought would be an afternoon of photographing the setting sun.
After arriving, a massive storm soon rolled in. Instead of packing up, Rolf made the best of it and got these amazing lightning shots.
Missing dat Naperville…
Cookies round two for the PLTL kids… Mint chocolate.
Photographing gels for analysis.
1. Helpful strangers.
2. Hanging out with the Naperville kids.
3. Starting off Photo-a-Day Project!
http://justaphotoaday.tumblr.com/ - Do follow :D
1. Working in lab.. don’t judge.
2. Thai food.
3. An attempt to be social.. but at least I met some new people…
1. Friends that are forgiving when you’re kind of an asshole.
2. Free food at Happy Hour.. minus the alcohol.
3. Scut work. Keeps me humble.
1. Getting to stay in Chinese class and having the teacher think my Chinese name is awesome.
2. Having an apartment that’s comfortable and convenient and just works out.
3. Starting to take a picture a day again… it’ll be really fun to look back on in a few years…